at Royle Printing - Sun Prairie, WI
Royle employees work everyday to redefine what it means to be a printing partner. The dedication of our team has been recognized 14 of the last 17 years, being awarded "Best Workplace in the Americas" by Printing Industries of America. Innovation, teamwork & creativity has made Royle Printing one of the premier printing companies in the industry.
Royle Printing is comprised of 285 passionate, creative, and hard-working team members who are dedicated to providing our clients an unmatched customer experience.Ultimately, what Royle offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping our clients utilize the latest print solutions to execute their marketing message.
About The Role
Due to the addition of a new press line, Royle Printing is offering a challenging career opportunity for first, second, third and fourth press operators in our heatset web press department.
Individuals are working on a crew assisting in the setup, operation and maintenance of Goss Sunday 2000 press lines & our KBA 105 sheetfed press. Our presses are equipment with the latest technology including closed loop color and registration.
These positions require the ability to perform basic math and to have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as, previous machine operation experience either in a professional or educational setting.
Experience within printing industry is beneficial, but not required, for the fourth press operator position. It is required for the first, second and third press operator position.
Education & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of previous press operation experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret various types of correspondence. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Ability to effectively present information to customers and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Basic accounting and financial knowledge. Ability to read dimensions with a scale and perform calculations of measurements in both fraction and decimal format. Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice versa.