at Royle Printing - Sun Prairie, WI
Royle employees work everyday to redefine what it means to be a printing partner. The dedication of our team has been recognized 14 of the last 17 years, being awarded "Best Workplace in the Americas" by Printing Industries of America. Innovation, teamwork & creativity has made Royle Printing one of the premier printing companies in the industry.
Royle Printing is comprised of 285 passionate, creative, and hard-working team members who are dedicated to providing our clients an unmatched customer experience.Ultimately, what Royle offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping our clients utilize the latest print solutions to execute their marketing message.
About The Role
Individuals provide printed product to the finishing department, staging the product at the appropriate equipment and removing finished product from equipment and staging in distribution.
- Remove finished goods inventory from finishing equipment and place into finished goods inventory.
- Understand proper safety procedures regarding the operation of fork lifts.
- Assist other material handlers, shipping associates, and finishing associates.
- Ability to operate the hand held scanners.
- Previous forklift experience & clamp truck experience preferred.
Education & Experience
- Previous fork lift experience.
- Previous clamp truck experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret various types of correspondence. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Ability to effectively present information to customers and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Basic accounting and financial knowledge. Ability to read dimensions with a scale and perform calculations of measurements in both fraction and decimal format. Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice versa.