electro-mechanical maintenance technicians
at Royle Printing - Sun Prairie, WI
Royle employees work everyday to redefine what it means to be a printing partner. The dedication of our team has been recognized 14 of the last 17 years, being awarded "Best Workplace in the Americas" by Printing Industries of America. Innovation, teamwork & creativity has made Royle Printing one of the premier printing companies in the industry.
Royle Printing is comprised of 285 passionate, creative, and hard-working team members who are dedicated to providing our clients an unmatched customer experience.Ultimately, what Royle offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping our clients utilize the latest print solutions to execute their marketing message.
About The Role
- Performing scheduled/unscheduled mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting to repair production machines.
- Assist in large equipment installations and modifications.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment from 24 volt DC up to 480 volt AC.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Replaces faulty electrical components such as relays, switches, and motors and positions sensing devices.
- Replaces and lubricates electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
- Reading and interpreting equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA Safety and Health rules as well as other governmental regulations.
- Communicating status, progress and schedules to all internal customers.
Education & Experience
- Prior mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and knowledge.
- 2 years of electrical/mechanical trade school or related field or five years of prior work experience in lieu of a degree.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret various types of correspondence. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Ability to effectively present information to customers and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Basic accounting and financial knowledge. Ability to read dimensions with a scale and perform calculations of measurements in both fraction and decimal format. Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice versa.