at Royle Printing - Sun Prairie, WI
Royle employees work everyday to redefine what it means to be a printing partner. The dedication of our team has been recognized 15 of the last 18 years, being awarded "Best Workplace in the Americas" by Printing Industries of America. Innovation, teamwork & creativity has made Royle Printing one of the premier printing companies in the industry.
Royle Printing is comprised of 285 passionate, creative, and hard-working team members who are dedicated to providing our clients an unmatched customer experience.Ultimately, what Royle offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping our clients utilize the latest print solutions to execute their marketing message.
- Qualified candidates must have knowledge on the setup and operation of cutters, folders, off-line mailers, poly-baggers, stitchers, perfectbinders and other ancillary finishing equipment.
- Prior experience in the review of production schedules, material and labor allocation is essential in ensuring that we are maximizing production objectives, while maintaining quality. The ability to resolve production issues is imperative.
- Candidates will have participated in establishing, modifying and implementing operations processes. 1-3 years of prior managerial experience in a finishing department within a printing company, and experience in the recruitment, retention and development of departmental team members is required.
- Detail orientated and metric driven,
- Employee-centric leadership philosophy,
- Flexible and ability to multi-task