at Royle Printing - Sun Prairie, WI
Royle employees work everyday to redefine what it means to be a printing partner. The dedication of our team has been recognized 14 of the last 17 years, being awarded "Best Workplace in the Americas" by Printing Industries of America. Innovation, teamwork & creativity has made Royle Printing one of the premier printing companies in the industry.
Royle Printing is comprised of 285 passionate, creative, and hard-working team members who are dedicated to providing our clients an unmatched customer experience.Ultimately, what Royle offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping our clients utilize the latest print solutions to execute their marketing message.
About The Role
- Create an electronic e-bill:
- Review the quote compared to job ticket.
- List all processes that were performed per the quote.
- List any additional processes that were performed but not quoted.
- Analyze shipments to ensure that all shipments were accurately shipped and per the original quoted shipping costs.
- Clarify any variances in processes performed and product shipped and why they occurred.
- Create the e-bill by entering the individual processes that were performed on the quote into the e-bill.
- Create revenue distribution:
- Taking the overall invoice dollars and breaking that out according to account rules.
- Calculate commission:
- Applying standard established rates to base numbers and to ancillary processes.
- Review job costs:
- Run an actual versus estimate report to identify variances.
- Determine whether the project completed at a profit or loss.
- Investigate major variances.
- Communicate findings based upon our guidelines.
- Create final invoice that is sent to the client:
- Assemble all of the supporting documentation that is included with the invoice.
- Enter the information into Technique to process the invoice.
- Send the invoice and supporting documentation to the client relative to their invoice specifications.
Education & Experience
- 2 years of previous accounting and industry experience.
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of a degree.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret various types of correspondence. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Ability to effectively present information to customers and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Basic accounting and financial knowledge. Ability to read dimensions with a scale and perform calculations of measurements in both fraction and decimal format. Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice versa.