Royle employees work everyday to redefine what it means to be a printing partner. The dedication of our team has been recognized 14 of the last 17 years, being awarded "Best Workplace in the Americas" by Printing Industries of America. Innovation, teamwork & creativity has made Royle Printing one of the premier printing companies in the industry.
Royle Printing is comprised of 285 passionate, creative, and hard-working team members who are dedicated to providing our clients an unmatched customer experience.Ultimately, what Royle offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping our clients utilize the latest print solutions to execute their marketing message.
About The Role
Royle Printing is offering a challenging career opportunity for a semi driver/material handler in our distribution department. The position requires a Class A CDL license, one year of prior driving experience and preferably prior forklift experience. The ability to analyze and interpret various types of correspondence, perform basic math and to have good written and verbal communication skills is also essential. All candidates must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, excellent attendance and the ability to work in a team. Occasional overtime and/or weekend work will be required based on workload. Work hours are from 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Responsible for the safety loading, unloading and movement of product. Assists in placing the material, product and miscellaneous items into the designated storage/staging areas.
- Adheres to all DOT and Royle Printing safe driving regulations/policies.
- Completes required logs and other Royle documents.
- Ensures that the truck is fueled, clean and in good repair.
- Receives paper, printed material and other miscellaneous deliveries into Royle.
- Enters the receipts in the ERP System.
- Assists members of the distribution team with material handling responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret various types of correspondence. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Ability to effectively present information to customers and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Basic accounting and financial knowledge. Ability to read dimensions with a scale and perform calculations of measurements in both fraction and decimal format. Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice versa.