Royle employees work everyday to redefine what it means to be a printing partner. The dedication of our team has been recognized 14 of the last 17 years, being awarded "Best Workplace in the Americas" by Printing Industries of America. Innovation, teamwork & creativity has made Royle Printing one of the premier printing companies in the industry.
Royle Printing is comprised of 285 passionate, creative, and hard-working team members who are dedicated to providing our clients an unmatched customer experience.Ultimately, what Royle offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping our clients utilize the latest print solutions to execute their marketing message.
About The Role
Due to our continued growth, we are offering a challenging career opportunity as a Project Manager in our Client Services Department. In this position,
- Candidates are responsible for managing the project from the time of sale through distribution.
- Project managers are proactively communicating with our clients, creating and distributing job tickets that outline the specifications of the project throughout our operations area.
- Providing answers to project specific questions to both internal and external clients and monitoring and conveying the progress of the project.
- Qualified candidates will have strong organization and planning abilities; prior experience working under the pressure of tight deadlines and the ability to communicate with both internal and external clients. Competent at communicating clearly both internally and externally.
Education & Experience
- Prior administrative and project management experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret various types of correspondence. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Ability to effectively present information to customers and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Basic accounting and financial knowledge. Ability to read dimensions with a scale and perform calculations of measurements in both fraction and decimal format. Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice versa.