Royle employees work everyday to redefine what it means to be a printing partner. The dedication of our team has been recognized 15 of the last 18 years, being awarded "Best Workplace in the Americas" by Printing Industries of America. Innovation, teamwork & creativity has made Royle Printing one of the premier printing companies in the industry.
Royle Printing is comprised of 285 passionate, creative, and hard-working team members who are dedicated to providing our clients an unmatched customer experience.Ultimately, what Royle offers is a dynamic workplace where your work will be vital to helping our clients utilize the latest print solutions to execute their marketing message.
About The Role
Due to the addition of a new press line, Royle Printing is offering a challenging career opportunity for first, second, third and fourth press operators in our heatset web press department.
- Individuals are working on a crew assisting in the setup, operation and maintenance of Goss Sunday 2000 press lines & our KBA 105 sheetfed press. Our presses are equipment with the latest technology including closed loop color and registration.
- These positions require the ability to perform basic math and to have good written and verbal communication skills, as well as, previous machine operation experience either in a professional or educational setting.
- Experience within printing industry is beneficial, but not required, for the fourth press operator position. It is required for the first, second and third press operator position.
Education & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of previous press operation experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution abilities.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret various types of correspondence. Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers and employees. Ability to effectively present information to customers and management.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Basic accounting and financial knowledge. Ability to read dimensions with a scale and perform calculations of measurements in both fraction and decimal format. Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice versa.